An Unexplainably Mystifying Illusion that Adds
on Top of
- The "victim" puts their head in a small box inside an outer cabinet box.
- Both cabinets have open fronts, so the "victim" is clearly seen at all times.
- Inside the box is a tight fit, no room to move around or even wiggle their head.
- Everything is ready for the Twister now, have fun with jokes of past victims, etc.
- You grab hold of the massive handles on the top of the cabinet and twist the crank!
- LOUD Crank ! CRANK ! CRANK ! Sounds are heard!
- The "victim's" head spins completely around their body several times!
- Then spins in the opposite direction, then comes back to normal!
- The audience see's the victims face each time their head spins around!
Outer cabinet is 13" x 11" x 14"